Ayurveda Anti-Stress Therapy
Stress is the price we pay for our modern way of living. Non- stop mental exertion and time-pressured activities are all ways in which we find ourselves becoming exhausted. The solution to burnout can only be found in rituals of deep relaxation and by re-training the mind to disconnect.
Ayurveda and yoga practice are renowned for delivering exceptional benefits to the stressed mind. Daily massage sessions will help release the knots of tension held in your body as you relax in our beautiful sanctuary in the heart of nature, surrounded by birds singing and butterflies fluttering all around.
Ayurvedic therapy is ideal for people who need to let go and recharge their batteries. After a long period of nonstop work or even after a stressful event, this program is very effective in encouraging the body and mind to refresh and renew.
Our therapy is tailor-made according to the nature (or body type) of each person. A consultation with the Ayurvedic doctor will take place to help craft a personalized program of care.
Benefits of our therapy:
- Improves relaxation of the body and mind
- Eliminates sleep disorders
- Improves concentration
- Reduces hair loss
- Boosts the Immune system
Therapy include :
- Abhyangam (massage)
- Thalapothichil (plant-based therapy)
- Ksheera Dhara (milk-based therapy)
- Shirodhara (oil-based therapy)
- Siropichu (oil application on the forehead)
Our Basic Panchakarma Program Includes:
- A complete Ayurvedic assessment which includes a pulse evaluation
- A customized herbal protocol and nutrition plan
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments of approximately two hours which includes: Abhyanga (a two-person synchronized oil massage), Swedana (individual herbal sweat therapy), Shirodhara (pouring of warm oil to the forehead), enemas or purgatives to clean the intestines and another form of therapy designed for your specific health profile
- 3 hydrotherapy sessions per week (depending on toxin levels)
- Special yoga classes that assist in eliminating toxins and re-balancing the Dosha’s that can have a therapeutic and restorative effect on the body’s system
- Meditation and mindfulness classes that take place at least three times a week
- Daily check-ins with your Ayurvedic consultant throughout the week to monitor your individual cleansing process
- A special diet of Kitchari and herbal teas will be provided daily. All of the food and tea that we serve is 100% organic and most of the vegetables are picked from our gardens
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations specific to each individual. This is the most important part of Ayurvedic treatment. We will identify your special ‘dosha’ or body type and give you a full explanation of what foods agree with you and how to adapt to new eating habits and patterns that will ultimately give you energy while at the same time cleansing your system
- You will feel grounded and balanced in the healing atmosphere of our sanctuary and this will allow you to reflect and contemplate true inner healing
- We will prescribe herbal rasayanas (rejuvenates) to assist you in recuperation
We are available on Skype and always happy to offer advice on how to keep your ‘doshas’ in balance and we will support you in maintaining your healthy lifestyle habits long after you leave the sanctuary. If you ever need to speak to a member of the team, do feel free to contact us by email.
Please note: We can also supply most herbal medicines via Fedex to most countries.