Ayurveda Personalised Therapy
This is a highly personalized program that examines each client that comes to us for help. We use our specialist knowledge which consists of several systems of medicine to deliver an effective treatment program.
In this case, we use a variety of systems to formulate a diagnosis which involves blood tests, X-rays and MRI scans. We also carry out an evaluation using a traditional Ayurveda system of pulse diagnosis, together with a bio scan which measures a person’s life force giving an overall indication of the energy imbalance in organs, systems, functions, chakra’s and so forth.
It proves ineffective to treat a patient with Ayurveda for joint and muscle pain when the person has a low vitamin B-12 level. Or to prescribe the best Ayurvedic medications to treat an intestinal problem when the patient has a gluten intolerance.
At Les Mariannes, we work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and provide a variety of therapy treatments that involve: Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Herbal Medicine, Bio-energy Medicine, Western Medicine, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Prana Healing, Reiki and Crystal Healing.
This knowledge and expertise are widely available to all our clients under this program. We still can offer most of the treatments with Ayurveda, but topping up with other modalities will ensure long term success when it comes to treatment.
Benefits of our therapy:
- Accurate diagnosis
- Mind and body spirit approach
- Whole body regeneration
- Reducing the toxin load
- Identifying the right nutrition for each client
- Decreases Inflammation
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Promotes rejuvenation of the body
Ayurveda- Acupuncture- Auricular therapy- TCM- Herbal medicine- Homeopathy- naturopathy- Yoga and meditation-Mindfulness- Reiki- Crystal Healing- Bioenergy medicine-western medicine-psychology-counselling- Hypnotherapy-Massage Therapies-Osteopathy- Chiropracty-
Our Ayurveda-Plus Program Includes:
- A medical checkup including blood tests and other investigations such as X-rays and MRI scans
- A complete Ayurvedic assessment including a pulse evaluation and Bio scan
- Customized herbal protocol and nutrition plan
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments of approximately two hours which consists of – Abhyanga (a two-person synchronized oil massage), Swedana (individual herbal sweat therapy), Shirodhara (pouring of warm oil to the forehead), and another therapy specific for your health condition chosen from a different modality such as acupuncture, reflexology, osteopathy and cranio-sacral therapy
- 3 hydrotherapy sessions per week (depending on toxin levels)
- Special yoga classes that help to assist in eliminating toxins and re-balancing the dosha’s
- Meditation and mindfulness classes for up to three times per week to promote deep relaxation
- Daily check-ins with a wellness consultant who will monitor your healing journey
- A special therapeutic diet of Kitchari and herbal teas provided daily. All of the food and tea we serve is 100% organic and most of the vegetables come from our very own gardens
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations specific to each individual. This is the most important part of Ayurvedic treatment, we will identify your special ‘dosha’ or body type and give you a full explanation on the types of foods that agree with you and how to adapt to new eating habits and patterns that will give you energy while at the same time cleansing your system
- You will feel grounded and balanced in the healing atmosphere of our sanctuary and this will allow you time for contemplation and deep inner healing
- We will prescribe you herbal supplements either from Ayurveda, or Chinese medicine (or vitamin therapy to assist with your recovery)
- Consultations with other professionals depending on your specific condition(s) such as with a psychologist, psychiatrist, rheumatologist, neurologist and so forth
We are always available on Skype to offer you advice on how to maintain your healthy lifestyle long after you have left the sanctuary. If you have any questions or need to contact a member of our team – feel free to contact us by email.
Please note: We can also supply most herbal medicines via Fedex to most countries.