1. Stop smoking (It’s #1 for a reason)
2. Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake.
3. Hydrate your skin by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
4. Use skincare products that contain antioxidants and AHA’s.
5. Moisturize the skin on your face twice daily.
6. Reduce stress. (Try reading, exercising, meditating) 15 minutes a day is a good start.
7. Reduce alcohol consumption. Overindulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate wrinkles forming.
8. Eat healthily by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
9. Sleep at least 8 hours every night.
10. Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and general health.
11. Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones.
12. Use an eye cream for the delicate skin around the eyes nightly.
13. Facial scrubs remove the build-up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
14. Use natural skincare products that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
15. Jojoba oil resembles the skin’s natural oils. Dab this around the eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.
16. Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen.
17. Start a good skincare routine in your 20’s. Prevention is easier than a cure.
18. Honey is known worldwide for its beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Simply apply the honey to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes then rinse off. This mask will “feed” your skin with nutrients.
19. Aloe Vera and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skin’s elasticity.
20. A soothing way to help achieve a wrinkle-free face is to lie on your back with your knees elevated by placing a pillow or cushion beneath them.
Learn more about our Spa
Our patients are simply amazed by our European Spa Center. The therapists at Les Mariannes work wonders using various massage techniques from East and West. The spa center has 5 treatment rooms, a dedicated room for oriental therapies such as Ayurveda Massage, Crystal and Reiki Healing and Thai Massage
We also have a couples massage room designed to promote wellness with a double jacuzzi and a steam room that is very private, exclusive and relaxing.
A special hydro zone section has been set up based on the European model and standards. Our spa has a hydro circuit with a Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi, Ice Fountain and showers for hot and cold therapies this also includes Vichy Hydrotherapy.